|SYSTRIGCOL Catalog Table for SQL Trigger
This article contains the SYSTRIGCOL catalog table used for SQL triggers.
This view contains the specific information about each column either implicitly or explicitly referenced in the WHEN clause or the triggered SQL statements of a trigger.
Structure of SYSTRIGCOL
|Name of the schema containing trigger
|Name of the trigger.
|Schema name containing table or view
|Name of the table or view containing column referred in trigger
|The column that is referenced in the trigger
|Type of the object that contains the column referenced in the trigger
|System schema name.
|Schema name of the table or view that contains the column that is referenced in the trigger
|System table or view name that contains the column that is referenced in the trigger
Select * from QSYS2.SYSTRIGCOL
Read also :
- SQL Triggers concept in IBM i DB2
- Syntax for Create Trigger in IBM i AS400
- Simple SQL Trigger Example
- Conditional SQL Trigger Example
- OF Clause in SQL Trigger
- Multiple Event Execution Through SQL Trigger
- Change Row Before Inserting In Table (Before SQL Trigger)
- Stored Procedure calling in SQL Trigger
- Transition Tables in SQL Triggers
- Error Handling in SQL Trigger Using Signalling
- Self Referencing SQL trigger
- INSTEAD OF SQL Trigger (Adding / Deleting / Inserting record in the table through SQL View)
- Trigger Limitations and Program Attributes
- Effects On Trigger When New File Field Is Added
- SYSTRIGGERS Catalog Table for SQL Trigger
- SYSTRIGDEP Catalog Table for SQL Trigger
- SYSTRIGUPD Catalog Table for SQL Trigger