|Job Log in AS400|
Each job whether it's interactive or batch has an associated job log. Job log contains the following information
- The commands in the Job.
- The commands in a CL program when the LOGCLPGM (*YES) set using Change Job (CHGJOB) command.
- All the messages and information related to the job.
Turn Off Job Log for a specific Job
We can turn off the job log for specific jobs with the help of the following commands.
CHGJOBD JOBD(JOBD name) LOG(4 00 *NOLIST)
The default value for LOG is *JOBD *JOBD *JOBD
Use of Job Log
Please read about the DSPJOBLOG command from the following article
- AS400 Jobs
- Work with Job (WRKJOB) in AS400
- Work with Spooled Files (WRKSPLF) in AS400
- Submit Job (SBMJOB) in AS400
- How does a batch job start in AS400
- Work with Active Jobs (WRKACTJOB) in AS400
- Work with User Jobs (WRKUSRJOB) in AS400
- Work with Submitted Jobs (WRKSBMJOB) in AS400
- HLDJOB, RLSJOB and ENDJOB in AS400
- Job Status in AS400
- Sign Off (SIGNOFF) in AS400